With Over 25 Years of Environmental Health & Safety Experience, ComplyNet Has Your Dealership Covered
- FREE online training module about COVID-19 for dealership employees
- FREE COVID-19 Countermeasure Verification Program
- FREE model Dealership Outbreak, Epidemic & Pandemic Response Plan
- FREE webinar series for owners and management
- Free COVID-19 Scam Countermeasure Program
Designed specifically for dealerships and service centers, this course focuses on measures that employees can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19. This ALL-IN-ONE course contains:
- Information about COVID-19
- COVID-19 symptoms
- How COVID-19 spreads
- Social distancing
- Cleanliness and housekeeping
- Hazard Communication for disinfectants, sanitizers, and other chemical
- Responding to sneezing, coughing, and sickness
SELF-ENROLL TODAY BY ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION BELOW!
(CURRENT CUSTOMERS – contact your Compliance Consultant or email@example.com)
For the peace of mind of your customers and employees, we are independently verifying the actions your dealership has taken to combat COVID-19. This service requires a FaceTime or similar video-meeting where your dealership must demonstrate the actions that have been taken to combat COVID-19.
After demonstration, you will receive a verification that can be posted at your dealership, along with an approved message that you can send to your customers and employees, and post on your website and social media platforms.
To begin, click HERE.
Reacting appropriately is not an accident. It all starts with a plan. ComplyNet has created a model Dealership Outbreak, Epidemic & Pandemic Response Plan, which includes:
- ADA compliant Sample Pre-Pandemic Employee Survey
- Sample Poster to be posted at the dealership when the Plan is active and extra pre-cautions are being taken
- Sample Training Roster to record training efforts
- Sample Notification that the Plan is Active to convey information to employees and guests about the extra-precautions
- Sample Notification that the Plan is No Longer Active for use when the threat subsides and the extra-precautionary measures are lifted.
To obtain the Plan, click HERE.
We are providing our Free Coronavirus Webinar Series and Training to help dealers around the world. In this unprecedented time, our health and safety experts are dedicated to continuing to provide expertise, valuable information, and free resources on this very important matter. We are uniquely positioned to help since we have been providing Environmental Health & Safety solutions to the auto industry for over 25 years and work with over 1000 dealerships across the country.
- April 2nd Webinar – Protecting Your Dealership from COVID-19 Scammers: REGISTER HERE
- March 26th Webinar – Flattening the Curve – An ER doctor and a Lawyer discuss COVID-19 (includes discussion of Emergency Paid Leave and Emergency FMLA. To view the recording, CLICK HERE
- March 19th Webinar – Developing a Pandemic Response Plan and Demonstrating You Care About Safety. To view the recording, CLICK HERE
- March 12th Webinar – COVID-19 and Complying with OSHA, FMLA, ADA, and the Safeguards Rule. To view the recording, CLICK HERE
Scammers are thriving due to COVID-19. Demand exceeds supply for certain products. A “new norm” of doing business. “Free government money.” People fear for their lives and livelihoods. There is a breeding ground for scams.
Protect your dealership with the COVID-19 Scam Countermeasure Program:
- A Remote Delivery Identity Verification Application to help prevent delivering a vehicle to an identity thief
- Information security awareness training
- Simulated phishing attacks
- Remedial phishing training for those that fail
- Management reporting
Start the registration process by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7300 N. Cicero Avenue, Suite 202
Lincolnwood, Illinois 60712
Mon: 8am – 5pm (CST)
Tue: 8am – 5pm (CST)
Wed: 8am – 5pm (CST)
Thur: 8am – 5pm (CST)
Fri: 8am – 5pm (CST)